If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (770) 966-1442

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Unsightly Mold in a Lost Mountain Home

The growth of this mold started from dormant spores that received enough moisture from a small leak in the roof right above this area. Our SERVPRO team discovered the damaged area and patched it up. We then scrapped off the small amount of fungi while using a hand-held suction tube connected to a HEPA filtered vacuum to prevent cross-contamination. After applying some heat and air flow, we succeeded in quickly drying out the mold damaged area. Our applied mold remediation technician did a great job, preserved the components of the structure while remediation the mold infestation. Upon completion, the owner commented that he was thrilled with our fast and economical approach to resolving his mold issue.